Pages

Life

Netherlands World Press Photo Contest

In this photo provided on Friday Feb. 10, 2012 by World Press Photo, the 2012 World Press Photo of the year by Samuel Aranda, Spain, for The New York Times, shows a woman holding a wounded relative during protests against president Saleh in Sanaa, Yemen, Oct. 15, 2011. (AP Photo/Samuel Aranda/New York Times) AP

 The man reminds me of all of us, and the woman is our earth. Neither brave nor courageous we are human beings who become brave and courageous. I am a father of children nothing more. A hopeless dreamer of peace and beauty. We are wounded and it is time to be a warrior, not of death, but life. I can feel this desire so strongly it overwhelms me inside and out. It is the driving force of a life half wasted to drugs and alcohol that I barely escaped with my life.
I don't take myself too seriously..I would end up shooting myself ha ha, but I do take seriously people fucking with my serenity and my children..so don't
.                                                                      

No comments: