Pages

Transhuman

Transhuman

mushrooms and Iboga are better than the popa
the wisdom of the plant
is more than what's extant
the techno transhumanistic terrifying reality
is the darkside of the dream
fake brains downloaded by monsters of evil scream
this is the path..riiight
our death knell is their chips
A million gigabytes they clip
our medulla oblangata
frontal lobe lopped
impregnated with cheap plastic
forgive that I object
buying beauty genes
doesn't hide
what lies beneath the veil
rfideed stamped usda prime choice fool
your digital lips
and flashing spider legs
whirling electric hips
iron heart android eyes turning to
endless beats
hat size rhythm and power chords
and yea I'm happy  lords
above
I don't be's like that


I don't know who to attribute for the Michelangelo improvisation..If some one objects contact me and I will remove it.

No comments: