Pages

The Serpent

The Mushroom Experience and the Serpents



Wisdom, Healing, Initiation
The symbol of eternity
This a powerful totem -- it is
the symbol of transformation and healing.
The Snake is wisdom expressed through healing.It is a protector and guardian totem,
along with its sister totems, the Dragon and the Serpent.If a snake totem has come into your life, your creative forces are awakening.
Your intuition will sharpen and be more accurate.Snake energy is the energy of wholeness, cosmic consciousness, and
the ability to experience anything willingly and without resistance.
It is the knowledge that all things are equal in creation.It also signals a transition in your life.
New opportunities and/or changes.Snake is fire medicine, the medicine of transmutation.
On a material level, it is vitality; on an emotional level, it is ambition and dreams;
on a mental level, it is intellect and power; on a spiritual level (the highest level),
it is wisdom, understanding and wholeness.
I got the above someplace. They are not my words but they are what I experienced. I will gladly attribute this I just don't know or remember where it came from. If you see it and it is yours I will take it down if it offends you. I am not trying to plagiarize someone's work. It is hard enough to write well but then to have it stolen is adding insult to injury.

This is my reply;
 I know only that I'm alive, an artist, in love, sometimes in anger, nothing more, nothing less. I could not dream of such fortune.
Enter the world of magick and truth, release yourself from the bondage of your disbelief.  I speak of wisdom, love and kindness. I have been gifted with struggle and joy in this life, and journey to the other side wondered, in awe. I am clean now, pure in spirit. The way is light by your desire on this road of many brothers, many sisters

I give this gift to you. Take the darkness of your night and bring it to the light of day.
We are the precursors of the Sun...
After you lay down heavy shit like this you have to keep up appearances, If I'd known that when I started I would never have turned on the key for fucks sake. Have a laugh. Take the purse from your lips and the clench from your ass.

1 comment:

Burnie said...

Today I fell down and wrestled in the pits with the shit covered monsters who think they run the show..man if they knew the truth they would tremble in fear and piss their armanied pants.